ORLA VERANDA CABIN (flat-pack)
Cabin dimensions: 2.4m (front) x 2.4m (sides) + 1.2m veranda
- Single half-glazed door (comes complete in frame)
- Standard window (comes complete in frame)
- Toughened single glazing (also available in double glazing at extra cost)
- 1.2m decked veranda
- 32mm wall thickness (also available in 42mm at extra cost)
- 95 x 42mm floor joist
- 120 x 20 'T&G' floor and roof boards
- Shingle roof .
SORCHA DOUBLE-DOOR VERANDA LOG CABIN (flat-pack)
- Double fully-glazed doors (come complete in frame)
- 2 Full length windows (come complete in frame)
- 2 Extra long side windows (come complete in frame)
- Toughened double glazing (optional georgian bars)
2.4m x 1.8m ( 8ft x 6ft)
Inside measurements - 1.8m x 1.8m
Walls constructed with 75mm x 35mm stud and 19mm thick pressure treated shiplap.
Roof constructed with 75mm x 35mm rafter and 11mm OSB 3 board with 4mm mineral felt.
Floor constructed with 75mm x35mm pressure treated joists and 18mm T&G OSB 3.
*Please Allow 2 Weeks Delivery*
Waterproofing Shed Felt is a traditional bitumen coated roofing felt with a protective and decorative fine mineral finish. It is specially suited for application to the roofs of garden sheds, chalets, stables, kennels, hutches and other non-inhabited buildings which have a roof pitch of 20º or more.
* Black/Red/Green: 8m x 1m
* Lasts up to 5 years
Superior Shed Range
Pressure treated shiplap 19mm
Walls 75x35 stud
Flooring 18mm T&G treated boards
11mm exterior grade OSB board for roof, topped with mineral felt.
Wrapped in breathable membrane
*Painting service available, please ask a member of our team
A bituminous based roofing felt adhesive and lap cement that will bond roofing felt to:
* Concrete, asphalt, metal, timber and existing felt roofs. * Also can be used as a bonding agent for mineral chippings. * We recommended first making a 'tack coat' by thinning part with White Spirit when fixing onto porous surfaces so that will prevent drying out after fixing. * Coverage - 1m2 per litre.