First of all we would like to thank everyone for all of the support we have received since March, with all that is going on we are incredibly pleased to let you all know that we are open again although visiting us in store is going to be a different experience than before. We have spent the last few days putting every possible measure in place to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers, we have also had to lay down some new procedures to help ease the strain on our busy staff, as well as some common sense ground rules that we would ask everyone visiting our premises to follow, these rules may be adjusted as required. We would ask that if you are planning on coming in to the store that you please read the following before you do. Before coming to the shop please consider the following:
Opening Hours for customer collection:
Weekdays 9.00am – 4.00pm
Weekends Closed at present.
- We are limiting the number of customers in the building, with a 1 out 1 in system in operation once at capacity.
- We will be operating a single shopper system; we will not be allowing any groups in to the building.
- We will not be allowing any children in to the building.
- Please no browsing. We know that a lot of people visit us for a look around the shop or showroom
- As we are limiting the number of people in the shop, we would ask that you know what you need and make your purchase in good time; this will allow the next person entry and hopefully keep the size of the queue down.
- When you are called to be served by a member of staff please place your goods on the counter and step back from the screen.
- We are operating with a reduced level of staff which may lead to some delays or disruption to how we would normally operate; we are sorry for this and hope that you can all understand given the circumstances.
- We would prefer payment in store by card, contactless when it is possible.
- Not all of our suppliers are open and this may affect our ability to re-stock certain product lines,
- Please show respect for not only our staff but other customers too, this is a stressful time for everyone under very difficult circumstances.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 we would ask that you do not enter the premises.
- If you are ordering building supplies to be delivered:
- Our Lorries will not be delivering to as wide an area as we normally would so depending on your location there may be extended delivery times in comparison to normal. Please do not approach our drivers when they are dropping off the goods.
Eglantine Timber Management and Staff.