5" Decking Board
Price shown is for one length of decking board
Dimensions: 125mm x 32mm
- All our decking is planed from quality imported timber and pressure treated.
- Each board is double-sided - coarse rib one side, fine rib the other.
- To add definition to your decked area or an element of safety, we also stock handrail, spindles, deck posts and panels.
- Please contact us if you need help calculating quantities of components for your deck.
Decking Fence & Shed Applicator
Marshall Decking Applicator - 175mm x 85mm is an excellent labour saving solution for applying decking oil, decking stain or decking paint to smooth or grooved decking.
It comes complete with a 25mm thick Decking Applicator Pad, sponge backed to hold the decking treatment plus a synthetic longer pile surface to enable a smooth and professional finish to be achieved. This can easily be removed for cleaning or replacement.
The Marshall Decking Applicator has an adjustable head and handle allowing the applicator to be used by hand or with a screw type pole. The small black plastic screw insert can easily be removed enabling the applicator to be used with a 25mm broom handle.
Size: 20kg bag.
Setting time: 5-10 minutes.
Ideal for fixing wooden, metal or concrete posts in place.
Simple two step process:
1 - Fill hole to 1/3rd depth with water.
2 - Pour in Fencemate evenly around post until no visible standing water is visible.
Comes in showerproof and recyclable plastic bags.
Recommended temperature range for use is 5°C to 30°C
Standard site practice to the relevant British and European Standards should always apply.
Ideal for fixing decking posts, rotary washing lines and small/medium sized gateposts (less than 1.0m width gate
Price shown is for one chamfered spindle
Dimensions: 0.9m x 42mm x 42mm
- Planed finish with eased corners
- Manufactured from quality imported timber
- Pressure treated
- Designed to fit inside our handrail
- Can be spaced to your individual requirements
In-Dex Timber Framing Screws
Fixing into timber, decking, stairs, fencing, roofing, landscaping etc.
25° sharp point for easier penetration into all wood types.
50° deep single thread to provide secure fixing with high pull-out resistance.
Tested to BS5268/2 2002
8mm hex with a fixed washer head to prevent camming out.
Warning: Stainless Steel Index Screws must be used where there is a corrosive environment and/or where the base material has inherant corrosive charactersitics e.g. Green Oak.
*Available in: 100mm 125mm 150mm 200mm 250mm*